Students in one of the bachelor programmes of Vesalius College can find important academic information listed below, as well as vital documents and forms needed to complete their studies at Vesalius College successfully.
- Course Descriptions and Syllabi
- Academic calendar 2019-2020 (Master)
- Academic calendar 2018-2019 (Bachelor)
- Academic calendar 2019-2020 (Bachelor)
- Tuition & Fees 2019 – 2020 (BA / FP programme)
- Deferred payment information
- Registration FAQ Fall 2019
- Fall 2019 course schedule
- Fall 2019 textbooklist
The Course Catalogue gives an overview of all degrees and courses offered at Vesalius College. Each student receives a hard-copy at the start of his/her studies that will list all requirements the student has to meet in order to graduate.
General Academic Regulations
In addition to the catalogue, the General Academic Regulations list important regulations that students, faculty and staff must adhere to.
To facilitate communication with administration, students can find and download important Student Forms on this page for a variety of situations, from a simple address change to an application form to study abroad for a semester.