- Position :
Student Recruitment Officer
- Role at Vesalius College:
Heidi is responsible of implementing the College’s main student recruitment activities and exploring new recruitment opportunities for the College’s academic offerings. She is also responsible for the College’s administrative admission follow-up procedures. She is the first contact point of the College for prospective students and families.
Contact Heidi if:
- You, as a student, parent or counselor, need information about the academic programmes and the College in general.
- Need assistance with applications for all degree and certificate programmes. She will advise throughout the enrollment process.
- Would like to visit Vesalius College or be a Student-for- a-Day.
- Would like Vesalius College to visit your school for a fair or a presentation.
- Department :
- External Relations
- Phone :
- +32 2 614 8202
- E-mail :
- Nationality :
- Languages :
- Finnish, Spanish, English, French
- Education :
- BA & MA in Spanish & French translation (University of Turku, Finland, 2014)
- Certificate of Political Studies (Institut d’Études Politiques de Lille, France, 2011)