- A first undergraduate degree in a relevant field qualifying for graduate studies in the country of origin.
- TOEFL score of over 100, or equivalent proof of English language competence (i.e. IELTS 7.5) if your degree was not taught in English.
English Language Requirements
- All our programmes are taught in English; hence, a good verbal and written command of the English language is essential. Results of an English proficiency examination are required for students whose undergraduate degree was not taught in English. The College accepts official scores from the following tests:
|Applicants should register with the TOEFL testing agency. Further information (test dates, registration deadlines, fees, payment) can be found at www.toefl.org. Applicants must ask the testing agency to send score reports directly to Vesalius, using the College code 3574.
MA minimum TOEFL IBT 100/120
|Applicants should register with the British Council. Further information (test dates, registration deadlines, fees, payment) can be found at www.britishcouncil.org.
MA minimum IELTS (Academic module)
C2 Proficiency / CPE (Cambridge English: Proficiency Certificate) and the C1 Advanced / CAE (Cambridge English: Advanced Certificate).
MA minimum grade B
- Application form
- Motivation letter
- One recommendation letter
- Official transcripts
- Copy of undergraduate diploma (when available)
- Application Fee of 70 euro
For more details, see the Apply Now section
Please note that if you don’t need a visa to study in Belgium, we can still consider your application for Fall 2019. For any further information please contact the Admissions Office.
- June 30 (EU students)
- May 31 (Non-EU students)
If you would like to be considered for the scholarship, you must submit your application by March 15.
The Fall 2019 semester starts on August 21st with the orientation and registration activities; the first day of classes is August 26th.