|As a result of the COVID-19 outbreak worldwide, test centres in various countries are currently closed and final exams are being cancelled or under threat of cancellation. We are fully aware of the possible uncertainty and anxiety this may cause with our potential applicants. In line with Vesalius College’s personal approach in teaching, we would therefore like to ask each of our potential students who have questions in this respect, to contact us individually regarding their eligibility. We will do our utmost to provide him or her with an as accurate and clear as possible answer.
You can reach our Admissions team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- An undergraduate degree in Social, Economic or Political Sciences, Business or Law qualifying for graduate studies in the country of origin. If your degree is not within these disciplines, relevant work experience in these or related fields may qualify.
- TOEFL score of over 100, or equivalent proof of English language competence (i.e. IELTS 7.5) if your degree was not taught in English.
English Language Requirements
- All our programmes are taught in English; hence, a good verbal and written command of the English language is essential. Results of an English proficiency examination are required for students whose undergraduate degree was not taught in English. The College accepts official scores from the following tests:
|Applicants should register with the TOEFL testing agency. Further information (test dates, registration deadlines, fees, payment) can be found at www.toefl.org. Applicants must ask the testing agency to send score reports directly to Vesalius, using the College code 3574.||MA minimum TOEFL IBT 100/120|
|Applicants should register with the British Council. Further information (test dates, registration deadlines, fees, payment) can be found at www.britishcouncil.org.
|MA minimum IELTS (Academic module)
|C2 Proficiency / CPE (Cambridge English: Proficiency Certificate) and the C1 Advanced / CAE (Cambridge English: Advanced Certificate).||MA minimum grade B|
|Applicants should register with Duolingo. Further information can be found at www.englishtest.duolingo.com.||MA minimum Duolingo score 120/160|
|Applicants should register with ITACE. Further information can be found at www.itace.be.||MA minimum grade C1|
- Application form
- Motivation letter
- One recommendation letter
- Official transcripts
- Copy of undergraduate diploma (when available)
- Application fee of 50 euro (that will be deducted from the tuition fee upon enrolment).
For more details, see the Apply Now section
- July 31 (EU students)
- June 30 (Non-EU students)
The first day of classes of the Fall 2020 semester is September 21st. Orientation and registration activities will take place a few days before that.