The application procedure differs according to the type of institution at which the student wishes to study abroad, and their connection to Vesalius College.
Please choose the relevant option below:
- How to apply to a Partner Institution
- How to apply to a Non-Partner Institution
- Vesalius College students interested in studying abroad must be either in the second semester of their second year or in the first semester of their third year.
- It is possible to study in BOTH of the aforementioned terms for a total of one full year abroad.
- Interested students must have a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.7 or higher. Students interested in attending Kansai Gaidai in Japan must have at least a 3.0 GPA.
- Students must have a good academic standing with no conduct violations on their record.