At Vesalius College, a number of different housing options are available for incoming study abroad students:
If you are looking to immerse yourself in the lifestyle of a Belgian and improve your French or Dutch, then staying in a host family is the ideal option for you!
All our families live close to university and speak English.
What does the homestay include?
- Bed and breakfast, 7 days a week (includes sheets and towels)
- Dinner 4 days a week (weekdays)
How much does it cost?
- €165 per week.
- Click here to view price information
- Click here to view the regulations and conditions of the homestay
For further information, please contact Yamina El Atlassi (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Personalised Assistance Housing
The Vesalius College Housing Coordinator offers personalized assistance to students in locating and leasing a student flat or a room.
The service includes the placement in housing and personal assistance to help students understand the specific aspects (both culturally and legally) that they may encounter prior arrival or during their stay.
The contract can be reviewed by the Housing Coordinator before signature and eventually a template in English proposed to the landlords for signature with our students.
- Click here to view price information and read the application guidelines/deadlines
- Click here to view the general regulations and conditions of housings in Belgium
If you are looking for a dorm style feel, at a 10-minute walk from campus, you are welcome to stay at Vesalius’ partner’s residence: 365 Rooms.
At 365 you can have your own room while being surrounded by other Belgian and international students.
This accommodation offers 2 different room styles:
- Small, middle-sized or large studio, with en-suite bathroom and small kitchenette
- Single room with shared bathroom and kitchen.
365 offers various facilities for their residents: private room, communal room, studio and appartment, bike parking, transport, laundry, study room, team and assistance, wifi network, security, cleaning and garden.
To book your accommodation in Brussels, Vesalius College recommends HousingAnywhere, the international housing platform for mobile students and interns. Through HousingAnywhere you can contact the advertisers directly and safely book your new accommodation offered by verified private landlords and by outgoing students.
Sign-up here to receive a Vesalius College VIP profile and priority access to all rooms, studios and apartments available in Brussels and in 300+ cities:
If you wish to live in a shared flat with other students you have two options:
- Assistance with finding independent housing
- Tips to look for your own accommodation
You can find HERE the link to independent housing assistance.