- You should start thinking about Study Abroad, at the latest, at the beginning of the semester that precedes the semester during which you would like to go abroad. This will give you ample time to select your course and have it pre-approved by your home institution. Early applications are important as the process for obtaining a Belgian student visa can be lengthy (3 weeks – 2 months).
- You should contact your Academic Advisor and your school’s Study Abroad Coordinator to help you choose the programme and the course that best suit your needs. Please keep in mind that courses offered tend to resemble each other from year to year (although some changes are possible), but not from semester to semester. In other words, if you would like to see what is being offered in the fall term, you should look at the courses offered in the fall term of the preceding year. The same rule applies for spring and summer term courses.
- If you come from one of our partner schools, your Director of International Programmes, Projects and Outreach will probably assist you greatly with all paperwork and will act as your direct contact with the Vesalius College International Programmes Department.
- If you do not come from a partner university, please contact the Vesalius College International Programmes Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click on the following link to access the Vesalius College Online Application Portal.
- For more information on expenses and on insurance requirements, please CLICK HERE.
- Fall Semester: 22 May
- Spring Semester: 25 November
- Summer Term: 22 May