- You should start thinking about Study Abroad, at the latest, at the beginning of the semester that precedes the semester during which you would like to go abroad. This will give you ample time to select your course and have it pre-approved by your home institution. Early applications are important as the process for obtaining a Belgian student visa can be lengthy (3 weeks – 2 months).
- You should contact your Academic Advisor and your school’s Study Abroad Coordinator to help you choose the programme and the course that best suit your needs. Please keep in mind that courses offered tend to resemble each other from year to year (although some changes are possible), but not from semester to semester. In other words, if you would like to see what is being offered in the fall term, you should look at the courses offered in the fall term of the preceding year. The same rule applies for spring and summer term courses.
- If you come from one of our partner schools, your Study Abroad Coordinator will probably assist you greatly with all paperwork and will act as your direct contact with the Vesalius College Study Abroad Department.
- If you do not come from a partner university, then you should contact the Vesalius College Study Abroad Office, Clara Cotroneo, with all questions and send your completed application to her as well.
- Click on the following link to download our Study Abroad – Incoming Application Form. Please complete the form electronically, then print out the completed form and return by mail to Clara Cotroneo at the following address: Vesalius College, Study Abroad Department, Pleinlaan, 2, 1050 Brussels, Belgium. Alternatively, you can scan the form and email it to Clara at email@example.com
- If you need to send large files electronically (too large to attach to a standard email), we would encourage you to send the files via WeTransfer.
- For more information on expenses and on insurance requirements, please CLICK HERE.
- Fall Semester: 01 May
- Spring Semester: 25 November
- Summer Term: 21 May