The Learning Outcomes for the Bachelor of Arts in Business Studies are:
The bachelor has a broad knowledge of the different functional fields of business management. He is able to apply this knowledge in the analysis of business-oriented problems and is able to propose solution to specific business problems.
- The bachelor has an understanding of the interrelatedness of the different functional fields of business and understands the impact of this on decision-making.
- The bachelor has insight into the broad societal context of businesses and is able to take it into account in the analysis of business-oriented problems.
- The bachelor knows and is able to apply common qualitative and quantitative research methods and is able to apply these in the field of business studies.
- The bachelor has an open and academic attitude characterized by accuracy, critical reflection and academic curiosity.
- The bachelor is able to identify the international dimension in business-related problems and knows how to handle these problems in an effective way.
- The bachelor is able to work in a multi-cultural team.
- The bachelor recognizes the importance of life-long learning.
- The bachelor is able to communicate clearly, fluently and accurately; as well in a written report as in an oral presentation.
- The bachelor is able to combine ethical and business-oriented judgments in the analysis of business problems and takes these ethical considerations explicitly into account in the solutions proposed for business problems.