Vesalius College and the Business Development Academy at Tacoma are pleased to invite you to a three-day workshop aimed at young entrepreneurs and small startups.
- Date: 6-7-8 June 2019
- Registration deadline: 23 May 2019
- Place: Veco 3. Pleinlaan 5, 1050 IXELLES.
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
This three-day workshop consists of three full days (6-7-8 June 2019). All sessions are organized in an interactive manner, and allow both potential entrepreneurs and small startups to work on their own business idea, and get extensive feedback from specialists.
The first day ‘READY?’ discusses how a business idea can become a real startup. Using the lean start-up movement tools, the actual commercial potential of an innovative idea is tested.
The second day ‘STEADY?’ provides participants with an in-depth investigation of how a start-up can be guided through its first steps.
The third day ‘GO!’ allows participants to build on an innovative approach to ensure that their start-up maximizes its growth potential.
REGISTRATION, FEES, AND PAYMENT
Registration can be made for all three days, but applicants can also choose to only participate in any of the days separately.
- The registration fee for the full 3 days is 200 euros (30% reduction for current Vesalius College students and alumni).
- For a single session, the registration fee is 100 euros (30% reduction for current Vesalius College students and alumni)
- Early bird discounts of 15% are offered for registrations before 23 May 2019.
To register, please click HERE.
To make the payment, please click HERE.
Please, note that places will be only reserved once payment has been done.
For more information, please contact Prof. Dr. Sven Van Kerckhoven at email@example.com.