Six universities from the European Universities Consortium (EUC) – Bocconi (Italy), EHL (Switzerland), IE (Spain), Jacobs (Germany), KIT Carl Benz (Germany) and Vesalius (Belgium) – will be visiting Japan in May and organise the information session on Study in Europe in English.
This event provides students with the information about studying in Europe in English for Bachelor’s degrees. Representatives from these 6 English-speaking universities in Europe will show students and parents why Europe is the right place to study and how it can help them achieve their goals.
May 17 (Wed), 2017
- Session 1 (18:00-18:50) – Presentation on why Europe can be the best option and the information on each university
- Session 2 (18:30 – 20:00) – Mini Fair
Duchesne Room at the International School of the Sacred Heart
4-3-1, Hiroo, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
High school students, parents and guidance counsellors
NOTE: Attendance is free but registration is required as seats are limited and will be reserved on a first-come first-served basis.
CLICK HERE to register!
European Universities Consortium (EUC) consists of 8 prestigious international universities in Europe which offers Bachelor’s programmes in English, and promotes English-language higher education in Europe. The current members are:
- Bocconi University (Italy)
- Ecole hôtelière de Lausanne (Switzerland)
- IE University (Spain)
- Jacobs University Bremen (Germany )
- KIT Carl Benz School (Germany)
- Modul University (Austria)
- Tilburg University (The Netherlands)
- Vesalius College (Belgium)
Any questions? Please contact Miwa Kitamura (email@example.com).