Students in one of the bachelor programmes of Vesalius College can find important academic information listed below, as well as vital documents and forms needed to complete their studies at Vesalius College successfully.
- Fall 2013 Course Schedule for Continuing degree-seeking students
- Fall 2013 Course Schedule for Study Abroad Students
- Final Exam Schedule Fall 2013
- Course schedule Spring 2014 - Degree-Seeking Students (subject to change)
- Course schedule Spring 2014 - Study Abroad Students
- Course Descriptions and Syllabi for students who started before Fall 2013
- Course Descriptions and Syllabi for students starting in Fall 2013/Spring 2014 and visiting students
- Textbook list Fall 2013
- Course offering Spring 2014
- Academic Calendar 2013-2014
- Spring 2014 Orientation Schedule (for new degree-seeking students)
The Course Catalogue gives an overview of all degrees and courses offered at Vesalius College. Each student receives a hard-copy at the start of his/her studies that will list all requirements the student has to meet in order to graduate.
General Academic Regulations
In addition to the catalogue, the General Academic Regulations list important regulations that students, faculty and staff must adhere to.
To facilitate communication with administration, students can find and download important Student Forms on this page for a variety of situations, from a simple address change to an application form to study abroad for a semester.