Below are links to help you get settled, navigate life in Brussels, and of course, have fun. Enjoy!
Travel within Brussels:
- Public transport info for Brussels
- Maps to or from any address in Belgium
- Taxi Bleus – +32 2 268 00 00
- Taxi Verts – +32 2 349 49 49
- Takeaway.com: Pizza, Sushi, Chinese food and many more! You can choose dishes, pay online, and get your food delivered!
- Resto.be: Over 9000 Belgian Restaurants described, rated, and reviewed
- CaddyHome: Online grocery delivery
- A cheese connoisseur? Click here for a specialty website.
- English bookshop (Waterstones)
- Cinebel: What’s playing at which cinema
- Brussels museum guide
- Music, cinema, theatre etc. schedule for the Center for Fine Arts (Beaux-Arts)
- Royal Conservatory of Music
- The Opera House
- Concerts at Place Flagey
- Rent and return DVDs by (postage paid) mail
- More links for Brussels nightlife
- Lifestyle, events, classifieds and jobs www.xpats.com
- Visitor’s guide www.visitbrussels.be
Furnishing and Apartment:
- Post office information
- Ten-day weather forecast for Brussels
- Got allergies? Check the pollen count in Belgium.
- Online White Pages and online Yellow Pages
- Currency converter
- Online US and metric conversions
- Carrefour – Low-price department store! In French and Dutch.
- Find a Brico (large hardware store) near you. Look under “Localisation”
- Buy and sell items on the Belgian e-Bay
- English Language books on the French, German and UK Amazon websites.