A student visa is not required to attend our Summer Programme. In most cases, a tourist visa is sufficient for attendance. However, students must have a valid identity card or passport.
All students who wish to participate in the Summer Programme must submit a Summer Programme Application Form. Students who want to do an internship during the summer must complete TWO Application Forms (one for the Summer Programme and one for the Internship). The deadline for the Summer Programme Application is 7 April 2017, and the Internship Application deadline is 17 April.
Continuing Vesalius College Students
Continuing Vesalius College students will need to complete a registration form for the Summer Programme, which is available from reception. Students who are interested in applying for an internship during the summer, please CLICK HERE.
Study Abroad Students (Partner Institutions and Non-Partner Institutions)
The deadline for Study Abroad students to apply is 7 April 2017. The application form is available HERE.
Internship (for Study Abroad Students)
If you wish to apply for an internship during the summer, you must submit a separate application form. Please go to the Internship Programme page for more information and application form. The deadline for an internship application is 17 April (CLICK HERE to see the internship timeline).
To be eligible, a secondary school diploma and good command of the English language is required. Admission is decided on a case-by-case basis.
Applications for admission consist of:
- A completed Summer programme application form
- Official academic credentials and transcripts (showing courses and grades) from your most recently attended secondary school or university, including public examination results (note: if the credentials and transcripts are not in English, Dutch, French or German, we require a certified translation by a sworn translator and accompanied by the document in the original language)
- A non-refundable application fee
- A photocopy of your passport, identity card or other official document showing your personal details
- Results of an English proficiency examination are required for students who are not native English speakers or have studied for less than 3 years in a secondary school or 2 years in a university with English as the language of instruction. The College accepts official scores of TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) and the Academic Module of IELTS (International English Language Testing System). Applicants must ask the agency to send score reports directly to Vesalius College. For TOEFL, use the College code 3574.
Admission to the Summer Programme does not constitute admission to Vesalius College as a regular student for either the fall or spring semesters. Vesalius College reserves the right to cancel courses that do not meet the minimum enrolment numbers.
Vesalius College will provisionally reserve a place for new students in the courses indicated on their application form. If new students do not confirm their place(s) by registering during the first week of classes, their registration will automatically be cancelled.