- A first undergraduate degree, qualifying for graduate studies in the country of origin.
- TOEFL score of over 90, or equivalent proof of English language competence (i.e. IELTS)
if your degree was not taught in English.
- Application form (available online)
- Motivation letter
- One recommendation letter
- Official transcripts
- Copy of undergraduate diploma
- Application Fee of 50 euro
Tuition (for the entire programme)
- 13.000 euro (EU students)
- 16.000 euro (non-EU students)
*Academic Excellence Scholarships, with a tuition fee reduction of up to 50%, are available. Please contact the Admissions Office for more information.
For Vesalius College graduates / Study Abroad Alumni:
Students who graduated with a BA from Vesalius College or have completed a semester at Vesalius College as part of their study abroad programme qualify for a tuition fee reduction. Please contact the Admissions Office for further information.