- A first undergraduate degree, qualifying for graduate studies in the country of origin.
- TOEFL score of over 100, or equivalent proof of English language competence (i.e. IELTS)
if your degree was not taught in English.
- Application form (available online)
- Motivation letter
- One recommendation letter
- Official transcripts
- Copy of undergraduate diploma
- Application Fee of 50 euro
Tuition (for the entire programme)
|90 ECTS||120 ECTS (including GRACM)|
|Tuition for EU students||13.000 €||17.300 €|
|Tuition for non-EU students||16.000 €||21.300 €|
*Academic Excellence Scholaships, with a tuition fee reduction of up to 50%, are available. Please contact the Admissions Office for further information via this link.
For Vesalius College graduates / Study Abroad Alumni:
Students who graduated with a BA from Vesalius College or have completed a semester at Vesalius College as part of their study abroad programme qualify for a tuition fee reduction. Please contact the Admissions Office for further information via this link.
- June 30 (EU students)
- May 30 (Non-EU students)
If you would like to be considered for the scholarship, you must submit your application by May 1, 2018.