- Taught in English
- Study in a truly international environment (350 students from 60+ nationalities)
- Study in an American-style college in a European hub
- Engage in small yet very diverse classes
- Learn in an interactive teaching setting
- Receive personalised academic advice and continuous assessments
- Prepare you for further academic studies (i.e. Master’s degrees), and earn ECTS credits
English proficiency examination tests such as TOEFL/IELTS may be waived for some Master’s Programmes at VUB (e.g. VUB Master of Business & Technology Programme Coordinator). *Rules are subject to change depending on VUB guidelines.