How to Apply

Please send the following documents to the Admissions Office at

  • A completed application form (you can download here)
  • Your university diploma (Master’s or Bachelor’s)
  • Official transcripts
  • Copy of your passport
  • Proof of a good command of English e.g. TOEFL/ IELTS and/or personal interview (Not required if students graduated from an English-speaking programme)
  • 1 letter of recommendation
  • Personal Essay

For Chinese students

For Visa requirements, students who hold a diploma from the People’s Republic of China are required to obtain a certificate of academic screening (APS) from the Academic Evaluation Centre of the German Embassy in Beijing.

The APS certificate is not required for

  • Students with a passport from Hong Kong , Taiwan and Macau
  • Students who hold a degree from a university outside Mainland China